Corporate and company law
We advise nationally and internationally active companies of all sizes and industries – from establishing the company to the ideal legal design of ongoing operative business all the way to necessary or reasonable restructuring efforts (partially as an outsourced legal department).
We support our clients nationally and across borders, also in matters with international aspects.
In terms of company law, we advise our clients in designing and negotiating (complex) contracts with domestic or foreign business partners to create legally sound and, should it become necessary, enforceable foundations for day-to-day business.
Some of our consulting topics include:
- Establishment of organisations with optimised legal form selection (also with regard to tax and economic matters)
- National and cross-border restructuring projects for companies and groups of companies
- Mergers & acquisitions/company and share acquisitions in all project phases from due diligence and legal as well as tax transaction design to drafting contract documents (national/international) to integrating the target company
- Legally compliant preparation, support and follow-up of shareholders’ and general meetings
- Consulting for companies and directors/officers in matters of D&O liability and insurance
- Corporate law disputes and arbitration as well as rescission and appraisal proceedings
- Implementation of distribution structures (retailers, agencies, sales representatives)
- Contract design for investment and project business
- Real estate contracts and commercial leases