International business law
We also support our clients, most of whom are active internationally, when matters cross country borders and complex cross-border circumstances require legal design or supervision.
Through our HLB network as well as long-term personal contact to leading law firms abroad we are always capable of providing excellent expertise regarding the foreign legal systems in question.
We can support you, among others, with the following topics:
- Structuring and restructuring of internationally active groups of companies
- International distribution structures (retailers, agencies, sales representatives)
- Company and share acquisitions as well as sales (M&A) with international relations
- International supply and plant construction contracts
- International arbitration proceedings, supervision of litigation abroad and cross-border enforcement of claims
- International tax law (particularly international VAT law)
Your contact person:
Dr. Dietmar Janzen, MBA
Attorney, tax consultant, specialist attorney for international business law
Tel.: +49 (0) 2 51/28 08-155